CV With Cover Letter Post of Design Engineer | Formal Letter | SSC | HSC

Suppose, you are Mubarak. You have seen an advertisement in 'The Daily Star' that some design engineers are going to be appointed in Asian Textile Limited. You want to apply for the post. Now, write a CV with cover letter for the post. Your CV should not exceed one page.

Cover Letter

03 November 2020

The Head of Human Resources Division

Asian Textile Limited

33/2, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka


Subject: Application for the post of Design Engineer.


Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to inform you that the advertisement published in ‘The Daily Star’ on 01 November 2020 has attracted my attention. I want to offer myself as a candidate for the above-mentioned post. I can assure you that as a design engineer, I shall perform my duty with honesty, sincerity, punctuality and hard work. My particulars are submitted with the application for your kind consideration.

Therefore, I hope that you would be kind enough to give me an opportunity to face the interview to prove my competence for the post.

Yours faithfully,
Mubarak

Attachment: (a) Certificates; (b) CV; (c) 2 passport size photographs

CV



 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment